VISITORS AHOY

Monday, November 22, 2010

MY SNOWY TALE

Hey guys, it's been a while since I blogged, I know, I know, where have you been? (this is for those who care...lol) anyway school is driving me crazy! Actually my whole world is crazy right now but I still thank God for each day. You know it's crazy how much GOD gives us and we still complain about all that he doesn't..anyway all am saying is that thank you GOD for everything, GOOD or BAD!
So yeah I have never seen snow well except in the movies and all and I have always wondered if it were winter how I would dress. I saw some fur coats in Toi market the other day and I was telling my friends how I would like one and they were like really? A fur coat? In Kenya, what the heck for? I just want one guys, I have never owned one and I think it would really be interesting to own one that's all. Anyway I designed a set of how I would dress a fur gillet take a look.....


1. BROWN FUR GILLET
2. BOW TIE HAT
3. BROWN WAIST BELT
4. BAIGE RUFFLE BLOUSE
5. VELVET RED SKIRT
6. BOW TIE RING
7. BROWN BUCKET BAG
8. BROWN SUEDE PUMPS
9. KNOT STUD EARRINGS
10. BRIGHT RED NAIL POLISH
Velvet, fur and the color red have been on my mind for a while now and this set tells of my snowy tale. There is something about fur and red, red anything.... nail polish or lipstick that is so sexy and feminine....

THE END:>

2 comments:

  1. i like the outfits but where do i find corset belts? they are nowhere in Kenya...rather i may have not searched enough....where?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also don't know where you can find them but i will keep looking..thanx for checking the post out...:-)

    ReplyDelete