VISITORS AHOY

Monday, March 14, 2011

anna dello russo amazing talent

(Images via Vogue Nippon)  The amazing Anna Dello Russo styling the color block trend not in pieces but in the accessories, brilliant! I don't know if you guys have noticed but the styling she has done here represents Anna wholly! I mean look at the head pieces, we all know Anna does alot of that, statement jewellery we also know that she has those! So when I saw this editorial I thought that it was actually Anna modelling but I looked closely and it wasn't.
A styling tip that I learnt from the editorial is that you don't have to necessarily color block with clothes but also accessories, I think am going to try that...will you?
P.S USE JEWELLERY STATEMENT PIECES TO CREATE THE ULTIMATE COLOR BLOCK EFFECT

GOD BLESS.....

3 comments: