VISITORS AHOY

Monday, March 28, 2011

I LOVE MY MAASAI IN NAIROBI :-)

The titles that I come up with *sigh*...anyway I don't mean the actual Maasai here, I wanted to come up with a title and that's the best I could do. So this past weekend my friend and I went to Maasai market to look for some jewellery, we had not gone there for some time and we decided to pay a visit see what's new. We took some photos that I would like to share with you, welcome to my Maasai world...

 Beads, beads, beads and more colorful beads!

 Colorful earrings


 More colorful earrings!





 Looking for colorblocking bib necklaces? Well here they are...

 Fabulous earrings! Don't you agree?

 Color blocking bracelets..i love these!


 African Easter eggs anyone?

 I loved the heart shaped 'plates'



 The picture above are hand cuffs, I had said that I was looking for some and these were what I found. I didn't buy them though :-( but aren't they beautiful! I still have more pictures that I will post tommorow, this is it for now...
GOD BLESS...

2 comments: