VISITORS AHOY

Saturday, April 16, 2011

STILL STYLE SNAPPING...PRESENTING MARY KABUTHU

Like I had indicated in my profile that this blog will be focussed on style and fashion trends and so I present to you my pal Mary Kabuthu. She has a great sense of style and I could say so much more but let the pictures expound on that...











MARY IS WEARING: White Ruffled blouse, Cropped Jeans, Fedora Hat, Silver brogues, Maasai mkt bangles, Pearl Ring and Ray Barn sunglasses.

Forgive me for the poor quality photos it was at night and my camera was acting up abit. Anyway I loved the whole ensemble It was a laid back kind of outfit that was just perfectly executed.

In other exciting news KASHA MAGAZINE just launched their premier issue yesterday and it is fabulous! I am so proud of Nancie Mwai and her team for making it such a fantastic read. So if you haven't checked it out yet you should....like this second! right now! a.s.a.p.!

GOD BLESS!

5 comments:

  1. yeeey thanx for featuring me.... awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look good marie ! i c the neck piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this...qhabooty looking hawt as always

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss Mary Kabuthu I'm sure you're sitting pretty in your white probox plate number KBN015H thinking to your self 'i got away with it'... Just letting you know wherever you are... 'WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND'!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete