VISITORS AHOY

Thursday, May 26, 2011

COINCIDENCE OR NOT?

It's Friday and I'm easy, in a good mood, thanking God for another day.I've been pretty busy lately and you know what? I'm not complaining! I had prayed to God so many times to help me get a job that will fulfill my purpose in this earth and the same time satisfy my needs and bring joy, he's done that, I'm thankful! I would not be here if it wasn't for God and I'm not ashamed to write/say that.

So... as much as I love Mary Kate and Ashley's impecable style, when I saw this image it made me #pause ...haven't I seen someone with the same suit before? Then I remembered yes.....the cute asian guy who was style snapped during S/S 2011 fashion week in Paris or some place but I think it was Paris. I had seen the asian man first then I saw Ashley's image later on, so who's copying who? 
(Ashley does look cute though, I've been yearning a boyfriend suit too...I must confess!) 




GOD BLESS..!

No comments:

Post a Comment