VISITORS AHOY

Thursday, June 16, 2011

SNAKESKIN BLOUSE

SNAKESKIN BLOUSE


1. WHITE BLAZER

2. SNAKESKIN BLOUSE

3. BLACK CLUTCH WITH TASSLE DETAIL

4. SQUARED SUNGLASSES

5. DOUBLE RING

6.BLACK POINTED HEELS

 White is another color trend that I love, and with this set I was trying to incoproate it with snakeskin. This is how I would style myself, this outfit would be perfect for a meeting, formal or informal, well considering the kind of work that you do you might want to eliminate some items like the double ring and exchange the cropped jeans with cotton blend pants and you are set!
This outfit would also be perfect for a coffee date...I know, I know what's with the dates? I don't know...I guess I want one...LOL! Would you wear this? What would you change if you weren't?

No comments:

Post a Comment