VISITORS AHOY

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

STYLE STRUCK- SHIRLEY OF MEEK N MILD

As you all know I love of discovering new blogs especially if I can relate to them in some way. So when I discovered Meek N Mild I was awestruck! The  blogger's name is Shirley and she is stylish, she knows her body and dresses it well. We all love to try some trends now and then but we should always remember that there are certain trends that wouldn't look good on us or we should find a way to make the trend complement us. Shirley does just that and I love the way she pulls them off...






I love the fact that she's curvy too. Let's face it it's hard to find blogs that depict the curvy woman and so this blog is 5 star for me!

images via meek n mild

GOD BLESS!

2 comments:

  1. I love her blog too! I'm jealous of her flawless skin!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the way she dresses, and yeah her skin too!

    ReplyDelete