VISITORS AHOY

Thursday, September 29, 2011

YOU ARE MORE



We all deal with various things in life, we make mistakes and think we can never overwrite them like a CD-RW disc, well that's TRUE we can't. BUT we can only move on and hope to God that we can do better and be better. This song by 10th Avenue North (a band that I'm obviously obsessed about) conveys that so overtly, take a listen.....watch......listen.......understand......think about it.......believe.......then DO!

(P.S I want a blackboard like that in my house, one day...)


GOD BLESS!

1 comment:

  1. gr8 blog n post Bdw check out my fashion blog n lets
    follow each other like twitter haha
    Chuchu-chulala.blogspot.comgr8 blog n post Bdw check out my fashion blog n lets
    follow each other like twitter haha
    Chuchu-chulala.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete