VISITORS AHOY

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

CURRENTLY OBSESSED WITH....







LACE UP BOOTIES...


 







ANIMAL PRINT DRESSES








FEATHER EARRINGS






BIB FRINGE NECKLACES


Every time I go shopping these are the items in mind.

I have been lucky enough to find 3 out 4 of the items. I was lucky enough to find a pair of lace up booties, if you would like a pair and ranging of different colors, they can be found in Toi market prices ranging from Ksh 400-1500.

The animal print dress wasn't an easy find but I was fortunate to find one, also in Toi market for an unbelievable price, Ksh30! It was on the bulk pile section, the one you have to 'dig' and 'dig', mtumba..LOL! Since it was one of those lucky finds I would suggest that if you really want an animal print dress then get it tailored. I met a guy on Saturday in Uchumi Hyper Ngong Road that sells and tailors materials of all kinds plus animal print ones. He told me that if i buy the animal print material from him and makes me a dress design of my choice of course it would cost only Ksh1800! He's available there on Saturdays and Sundays.

The feather earrings I was also fortunate to have found a pair. I found the peacock feathered ones for only Ksh100 in Maasai market. I am still looking for other colors though just for diversity sake.
So that leaves the bib fringe necklaces that I still haven't found, sigh! I was thinking that I should just make one myself, finding the materials will be the hurdle but I know I will, it's all about being creative.....


what are your current obsessions?

No comments:

Post a Comment