VISITORS AHOY

Saturday, October 16, 2010

ON MY MIND....

ON MY MIND
ON MY MIND by Perpie featuring a peep toe heel

 SORRY FOR POSTING THIS TWICE, AM ABIT NEW TO THIS BLOG THING, AM LEARNING THOUGH...:-)




I never thought of donning a cropped shirt before but when I finally knew figured out how I could, I came up with this set..I am definitely going to look for one! I think wearing it with a long hippie skirt gives the outfit a breather because of the long sleeved military jacket. The shoes are perfect because of the heel, you all know when long hippie skirts are worn with flats,  sweep the streets as you walk, not cool! These exact shoes cannot be found as such, they can therefore be substituted with wedges.
The accessories pop up the outfit by adding color to the mono black theme going on. I so love the orange butterfly clips, I sure hope I could get the same exact ones. Why did I chose the orange flap clutch? Well I am currently obsessed with orange and that's why I chose it and yes that also goes to the orange butterfly clips. I wonder if I ever will get a flap clutch in that color (next on my list)! I added the electric couture bib necklace so that I could add more color to the outfit, it was random really but I love it!

Am on a quest to make this set a reality, wish me luck!

GOD BLESS..:-)









No comments:

Post a Comment