VISITORS AHOY

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I HEART..:-)

I was feeling a little bit lazy and also tied up with assignments today but atleast I have managed to post something right? So I have been having dreams about certain pieces in my closet and voila  I found them on a fellow fashion blogger blog she just summed up almost everything I heart....her name Delmy Rivera, check out her blog http://www.fashionbananas.com/

Body suit and polka dot skirt

Bow tie head wrap and boyfriend jeans

White lace dress and ankle booties

I know I can probably not wear this in Kenya, but I want those lace shorts..:-)

White |maxi skirt with Animal print belt

Round eyed sunnies

sheer tops





What I like about her blog is that she combines her daily experiences with fashion, her most memorable quote was " If you have the eyes of love, you see Love everywhere you go. The trees are made of love, everything is made of love. When you percieve with the eyes of love, you see God everywhere". I couldn't end my day on a better quote..Goodnight people:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment