VISITORS AHOY

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

MUMMY I WANT A FRINGE...






 

My hair is pretty a mess right now and I have been thinking of a new hairdo, am torn between cutting it or putting a fringe. So I thought about it and I can't cut my hair because it took a whole year to grow it back, and it isn't even long enough now, anyway here are some images that really inspired me to put the fringe look


(Fashion blogger, check out her blog virgin vintage)



(Susie fashion blogger, check out her blog Style bubble)


(Model from Autumn/Winter 2010-11 Lanvin collection)


Nancie Mwai, fashion blogger, check out her blog Fashion Notebook




This hairdo almost made me want to cut my hair, won't you agree?
 

Good evening people, I have to get to a class that I really don't want to attend but the fee was paid for a reason..(sigh!)...GOD BLESS:-)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment