VISITORS AHOY

Saturday, November 6, 2010

NFM

Hey guys, I am sorry I didn't post this earlier I have been preocuppied with school work and stuff. It's crazy how this semester is almost done and I feel like I haven't learnt or read enough to prepare me for finals! Anyway today there is an event posed as Nairobi Fashion Market that will be at the Ngong Racecourse Grounds, the entry fee is Ksh 300. The event starts at 10 am till 6pm, I guess that will be ample of time for you to go and check it out, although the Fashion shows will start at 1pm, you don't want to miss that!

The Nairobi Fashion Market is all about accessible fashion, 50 of the top fashion retailers in Nairobi, together with the most amazing discounts and promotional offers, all at one exciting venue.
Their mission is to create an avenue and playing matchmaker by merging purveyors of fashion and the fashion conscious who seek it in a hype, affordable, diverse environment, and all at fabulous DISCOUNTS!!!!!! Now who doesn't like the word DISCOUNT, am so there!
Local Upcoming Designers about 65 of them will be showcasing their designs, Local Jewelery ranging of different designs, Haute Couture, High Fashion Trends, Bags, Shoes, Accessories, Make up, Hair and Skin products, and Recycled products will be all available, be sure to be there! Again I am really sorry I posted this late..:-(



No comments:

Post a Comment