VISITORS AHOY

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Wow is not even the expression...






Chriselle Lim is one of my favourite stylists, she started as a model and then decided to establish her own styling company called Chriselle Inc like a year ago. The company has grown and she has been featured in so many magazines famously the one and only Vogue Korea, but accrding to me her true talent has been showcased by this editorial in Vampd Magazine. This is the latest editorial she styled and I must say I am inspired, this is pure genius. The theme, setting, clothes, the jewellery pieces were just exquisite considering she had done the photoshoot on top of her office roof top! The photography was also excellently done plus the model was just right for this shoot. I aspire to be like her someday and this editorial just inspired me...what do you guys think?

P.S THE FINGER RING....WOAH!


To check out more of her stuff log onto http://chriselleinc.com/blog/

No comments:

Post a Comment