VISITORS AHOY

Thursday, January 13, 2011

SOMETIMES SIMPLICITY JUST DOES IT

Hey guys I know what you are thinking....wow where have you been? Well my year ended great and started superbly, I hope you guys had the same feeling too? Anyway I have been getting amazing opportunities and that's why I haven't been blogging much, am still trying to balance things out, for sure GOD is good and if you trust him with your hopes and dreams he will never let you down.....by the way HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE..! (It's never too late to say it....:-)
Sometimes in high fashion magazines what we see are usually over the top styling which is my favorite kind of styling. The element of the unexpected is what I crave for in an editorial, it's more interesting and appealing to the eye, however simplicity also applies. Simplicity just gives you the element of how to dress and what exactly that you want in that editorial. Ye Young Kim is one of those stylists that strive for simplicity in styling and I was impressed with Vogue Korea October Issue 2010. The pieces have been styled in a way you think that there is no creativity that was taken in this shoot but at the same time wow! I love all those clothes....

Model: Magdalena Frackowiak
Stylist: Ye Young Kim








I hope y'all having a good day....GOD BLESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment