VISITORS AHOY

Saturday, February 12, 2011

STYLE PROFILER- CATHERINE BABA

"Know who you are, be prepared for everything, drink every experience to its extend and expand! It can be a bumpy ride, trust me, it's worth it darling"- Catherine Baba




 "I don't believe in the unexpected in general. Everything happens for a reason and all our encounters are pre-destined"- Catherine Baba



Cathrine Baba is not your ordinary woman of style. Some call it eccentric I call it genius! Fashion and style is all about expressing yourself in a way you cannot communicate in words and Catherine does just that. I first came to know of her last year when I came across one of my favourite blogs KARLA'S CLOSET. Then after that I saw that they featured her on other numerous blogs and I became curious, this woman knows how to dress and not only herself and others because she is also a stylist.
She has worked with numerous magazines the major ones including VOGUE and VANITY FAIR, she also has worked with designer houses like Givenchy and Chanel. Anyway I profiled her today because I realized you can just be yourself when the world tells you that you can't......

GOOD DAY EVERYBODY AND GOD BLESS!  
      
     



3 comments:

  1. the woman i love most. was thinking of blogging about her, too bad you beat me t thAt.
    i love this post.
    welldetailed !

    ReplyDelete