VISITORS AHOY

Friday, April 8, 2011

AND THERE WAS RAJAB'S STYLE...

So there is a friend of mine called Rajab..I love that name! This guy is the most stylish man I know he is always upto date with fashion trends and news not only in men's wear but also women's. He is an upcoming stylist and I wanted to share some photos that I took a while back when I bumped into him in town. He was from the hospital and he was from buying some food at a shop don't remember which one. Yes that's why he has the black paper bag in his hand...







look at the studs...!

I loved the detailing on the jeans...! It makes rugged look so cool...!

RAJAB is wearing: Ray Barns, Black shirt, Rugged Jeans, Oxford shoes.

Rajab makes this look so effortless...so men simplicity clearly is key... well with a little fantastic detailing here and there....

GOD BLESS....

2 comments: