VISITORS AHOY

Sunday, May 8, 2011

GOING TO CHURCH

 
Since I'm not going  to church today I thought that I should post an outfit on what I would like to wear. Sometimes the cute dresses can become so monotonous thus decided to switch it up abit.With this particular oufit I would tie my hair in a neat bun so that the look would exuberate a soft polished look. Would you try it?


Going to church by Perpie featuring white jewelry
Veda leather waistcoat
254 GBP - farfetch.com

TopShop white waistcoat
$36 - topshop.com

Acne elastic waist skirt
$420 - creaturesofcomfort.us

Blue pumps
$140 - topshop.com

Rado white diamond watch
$2,800 - macys.com

Ileana Makri white jewelry
3.500 EUR - montaignemarket.com

Ranjana Khan chain jewelry
$225 - boutique1.com

GOD BLESSGoing to church

No comments:

Post a Comment