VISITORS AHOY

Thursday, May 5, 2011

MAY WOULD YOU GET THESE FOR ME?

I  have serious cravings for the following and I was thinking this month of May would be a good time to get them or should I say hunt for them...

Animal Print Loafers

 Glittery brogues

 Oversized clutch

 Star struck wedges


 Star studded sneakers


 Wrist watch

 Double ring


 Converse


Leather jacket and Hoodie for the cold weather we are experiencing lately



 Color blocking red skirt

Hopefully I will find similar items when I go shopping...I need these MAY :-)

images via song of style and Zee Fashionista

GOD BLESS :-)

2 comments:

  1. I wnat all the above and more......yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too! planning to shop this week praying to God and crossing my fingers that I find them...Thanks for checking out my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete