VISITORS AHOY

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

ALCOTT FASHION TAKE TWO- THE STYLISTAS!







To be quite honest this was the favourite part of the night for me..to see the fashionistas come out and do their thing. It was a shoe fest  as you can see from the collage I made for both the ladies and gents, and people went all out, I loved it! People are actually becoming fashion concsious and take time to notice trends and incorporate them with all kinds of style. I also loved how people were so coperative and conceded to me taking their pictures for my blog...thank you everyone, this is actually a good way of supporting bloggers like us and a special thank you to Maerie for letting me use your camera for the night, your camera is awesome! I mean look at the quality of the pictures here...BIG difference!


Can you match the details to the fashionistas?










GOD BLESS!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I need to SHOP! mARY YOU ARE SOOO ROCKING IT. pAPS THIS IS THE BEST BLOG Post ever! Love it. Why didnt you call me for this thing? I'm offended :-(Xssy

    ReplyDelete
  2. i looooooveee!!!!!! best collage ever!! marie u look amaizin!!!! mwaaaah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Chrissy sorry I didn't tell you but I updated it on facebook...next time I will inform you..sorry!

    @Sharrz thank you for checking it out...:-)

    ReplyDelete