VISITORS AHOY

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

COLOR...PRINTS....KINK!

Sorry, I have been M.I.A. for a while but that's because work is kinda messed up at the moment and I haven't been having time to post anything, now that I've created time let's get back to buisness...LOL!
Anyway now that I have decided to go natural, I have found that it is somehow tasking to dress anyhow, with kinky hair comes color, print and most of the times off shoulder pieces and ruffled pieces too.  I don't know why but it's just an observation. So when I saw this editorial I was inspired to get more of color and print pieces.





I think it was creatively styled, love all the pieces here!

GOD BLESS!

3 comments:

  1. I posted my big decision to go natural yesterday on Style by Stylifiq .. welcome to the club

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alek WERQ WERQ WERQ! she so fierce! welcome to the club!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @stylifiq I saw that post...good luck to us!

    @Nancie Mwai yep, Alek is fierce, this editorial is so amazing, the way they have mixed the prints..wow!

    Thanks for checking out the post...:-)

    ReplyDelete