VISITORS AHOY

Sunday, June 5, 2011

THANK YOU!

It's been almost 7 months since I started this blog and I would just like to say thank you to all my readers and followers. I was skeptic when I first started this blog because I thought that obviously no one would read it and it will be an epic fail. Anyway people like Nancie Mwai who started way before me , encouraged me and told me if it was my passion it would be something I would do for a long time. It is true Nancie I love blogging each and every day especially when I have all the time in the world! With all that said I just want to say thank you again, blogging is not easy but it sure is fun!
I went shopping with my mum yesterday, best shopping bud by the way and we got some cool stuff. I wore one of them today and here is a sneak peek...will post the whole outfit tomorow.


If you have any proposals, projects, collaboration opportunities or just any contribution being positive or negative feedback please feel free to email me at perpieO@gmail.com

GOD BLESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment