VISITORS AHOY

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

LOVE IS HERE, LOVE IS NOW

So many times we think that when we are heart broken this time then there'll never be a next time...well that's wrong! As long as you believe in love then you're sure to get heartbroken. My point is that love is not a bad thing, it's never been, it's just hard to understand it and get over it! Anyway.....away from the mushy mushy stuff, I finaly took the plank and wore a turban! The thing with wearing a turban is that you're ensemble has to be as simple or subtle to balance the drama the turban has.











Velvet blazer, Black tank top, Colored turban, Leather patent bag,  White skinnies, Blue flats and Turquieoise & Double finger rings.

The turban is also a good way to protect yourself from the cold for us who have really short hair. I loved the colors on this scarf and I just had to tie it as a turban and see what it would look like and I love the outcome...what  do you all think?

GOD BLESS!

4 comments: