VISITORS AHOY

Sunday, August 21, 2011

I LOVE HER

Hey guys...it's been a while huh? I don't want to keep making excuses but here goes...I've been busy these couple of weeks, planning shoots and other stuff. But atleast I have had the chance to make some changes on this blog. I wanted a change and this is the result, you can give me your opinions on the new look.
We all have that one person that adds joy to your life, the life of the party if you will and my kid sister is one of those people. I love her to death and she's always telling jokes and tries to spot anything comic about any situation. She's also an artist and wants to study animation when she's done with high school, I'll post some of her work on the blog, they're so fabulous! Anyway today she had an interesting ensemble when we were going tol church and I thought I would take some pictures of her....







GOD BLESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment