VISITORS AHOY

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

TOP TEN MALE SUPERMODELS

I did a shoot yesterday with a male model and I thought it was essential that when looking for a model be it male or female they have got to an X-factor or special characteristics if you will. Apart from the director of the shoot, the model has to be dynamic and posses the ability to camouflage with the theme of the shoot. With that here are the top 10 male supermodels... 

 (Evandra and Corey are my favourite of all the ten, I think their faces have more of the X-factor than any of them.)

Sean O'pry


Ollie Edwards

Sebastian Suave







 Rob Evans





 Josh Bethen
 Andre Douglas
 Ben Hill
 Evandra Soldarati
 Corey Baptiste

 Sacha M'Baye
images via Style Pantry, GOD BLESS!
 

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE LOVE Ollie Edwards he has that 1920s 1940s look that i love sooo much! and yes just so u know that i know u have a blog! xx SAL

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...I see it now! I love Corey and Evandra...they have this interesting looks, I like interesting....

    ReplyDelete